Saturday, November 10, 2007

Back with a Vengeance

For all of you faithful readers out there, I apologize. I have been very busy lately and have not had much time to document life. I also feel that I started getting a little political and that is not my aim here. I strictly want to share my outrageous experiences and shameful thoughts with all of you.

The good news is that I have had quite a week. I just got home from the airport a few hours ago from my latest trip to New York. More has happened in the last week than I would like to admit. This has been one of the weirdest weeks of my life. It has been a test and I made it through with only light bruises and just about $2,200 in wrongful credit card charges that I did not authorize. I am planning on writing a story a day until I am caught up. But to be completely honest I am way to tired to put a decent post together at this time. I have been living off of coffee and adrenaline for the last 5 days and I have a feeling that my body is going to give up on me soon. Even though I think I am supposed to go out on the town tonight and have a football party at my place tomorrow. I am very proud of the fact that I will be taking Monday off to try and rest. But now that is going to be cut short because I need to head over to the landlord's to talk about the police raid and the asian hookers. Yeah, I know, I just caught your interest. That will be tomorrow's story.

2 comments:

Jeen Yes said...

sounds like a story from the south or west sides of town. don't really get much of that on the good (north) side of the city. just a bunch of drunken yuppies.

Garden Fresh Market said...

YIKES. As crazy as your week was- I'll bet my week beat yours. glad you're back.